Aloe Vera Blog

A blog dedicated to the healing powers of the Aloe vera L plant.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Aloe Vera - All Natural Remedy for Heartburn

While doing research for a previous blog post I found a product that I had never heard of before and I just had to buy so I wanted to share.

I found a product, Aloe-Papaya Drink by Ultimate living, which claims to aid in digestive health. I bought it for my boyfriend who frequently suffers from heartburn. It didn't cross my mind to purchase this product until I read the nutritional products testimonials on the Ultimate Living web site:

"Thanks for using your expert research to create such wonderful products. Since using your Aloe-Papaya juice, my heartburn is totally gone and my digestive system has improved."

aloe papaya drink for heartburn relief


Ultimate Living has combined the Aloe Vera juice and inner gel with organic papaya to formulate Aloe-Papaya drink. Aloe-Papaya delivers much needed energy to the immune system to cleanse, detoxify, heal and repair. All Aloe used for Ultimate Living's Aloe-Papaya juice is organically grown and certified for purity and content by the International Aloe Science Council. Not all Aloe products can make that claim.

After only about a week of using Ultimate Living's Aloe-Papaya drink my boyfriend has experienced a significant decrease in heartburn. I actually haven't heard him complain once, which used to be an almost nightly occurrence.

So, Amen to Aloe-Papaya. Now my boyfriend no longer suffers from heartburn and I no longer have to listen to the complain. :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home